Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I Love You

I have a problem with Amazon. I usually use their UK website to buy books and stuff, however, it seems like their US website is way better than its British sister.

I read last week that Biz Stone is releasing his new book next month. I was reading him on the Blogger website and I loved it. So, I went to Amazon.co.uk to pre-order my copy and guess what, I found the book easily but I could not find the "Pre-order" button. I looked up and down, but I could not find anything. The book will be released in October and the site says it's "not in stock" and advise me to buy a used copy!

I went to the US website to make sure and everything there was OK. You can pre-order the book with no problems at all. I can use the US site, but the book will cost me more and it will take a longer time to arrive. I sent an email to them and they replied with a blurry email which looks like it has been sent by a computer.
Anyone has any idea about this?

1 comments:

Ahmed said...

what's going on?

design by Dwayne Hunter